- Statementelegantpage.ch has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate its commitment to customer privacy. The following discloses the information gathering practices employed by elegantpage.ch.
- Automatically Logged InformationWe use your IP address to help identify you as a unique visitor and to help improve the website’s performance for different browser/operating system configurations.
- Email CommunicationWe will not intentionally monitor or disclose any of your e-mail messages unless we believe or we are required to do so:
– To enforce these Terms and Conditions,
– By law,
– To defend our corporation in any action,
– To protect our property, dignity, and innocence.elegantpage.ch will not send to its customers any unsolicited information, including e-mails, except as mentioned below. New Customers will receive a welcome e-mail providing the user credentials and explaining the features provided by the service. elegantpage.ch may also send periodic letters to its members in order to announce important service changes, new features, technical issue updates, and news about the Service.
- AdvertisersYour personal information will never be sold or traded for any reason. You agree to respect the privacy and confidentiality of others. Since privacy is a function of your password, we encourage you to change your password frequently and not to share it with anyone.
- Registration FormsContact information from the registration forms is used to contact the customer when necessary.
- External LinksThis site contains links to other sites. elegantpage.ch is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- SecurityThis site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
We will NOT collect, use, or distribute personally identifiable information to third parties without prior verifiable parental consent.
We will NOT grant children access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that could give them the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- News Letter Notification PolicyCustomers may opt out of receiving newsletters and/or notices from Runhosting.ch by following a simple procedure available through a link at the bottom of the newsletter email.Please note, however, that elegantpage.ch reserves the right to send bulletins and other important information regarding our services at our discretion.